Tuesday, June 18, 2013

IDW Single Issues Releasing June 19, 2013

Doctor Who - Issue #10
I had my eleven year old son read this, and his reaction was 'the ending was very cool'. He's looking forward to the next issue. I agree whole-heartedly. He thought the cover photo of Clara was yuck, though. I say, give him a year and he'll be changing his tune and the timbre of his voice. Meanwhile, the Doctor's been trapped in some kind of limbo for three years since the last time he saw Clara, and she thinks its only been a day. I wish the artist drew Clara a little more true to life, and I'm sure other fanboys agree.  Thank God My Little Brony has nothing to do with this.








I'm a big slacker on reading this week - just a ton to catch up on. Here's the other stuff being released: Edison Rex, Danger Girl: Trinity, Judge Dredd - Year One Issue #03, Killology (Zach says I need to read this. You probably need to read it too), Transformers - More Than Meets The Eye Issue #18 (Digging the further adventures of Rodimus Prime on his Holy Quest), Transformers - Monstrosity Issue #01, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Old Hob Issue #03, Wild Blue Yonder, X-Files Season 10 Issue #01.